Anonymousmouses avatar Money & Economics
0 31

Use common sense hygiene. It is not rocket science.

You are spot on. y smilie

I'll go by what the experts are saying and take every precaution I can.

@I'll go by what the experts are saying and take every precaution I can.

by experts you mean the out of touch deceitful WHO? lmao, they are nothing but liars

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Anonymousmouse by experts you mean the out of touch deceitful WHO? lmao, they are nothing but liars

The professional health experts. Not someone like you on social media who doesn't know a darn thing.

@I agree with you, ⭐s

is that you mark y. you still hot for her.

@is that you mark y. you still hot for her.

oh my holy god. is that critter back on here?

@The professional health experts. Not someone like you on social media who doesn't know a darn thing.

I can assure you that I know as much about preventative and precautionary care against modern viruses as any health "expert".
It ain't rocket science. It's called common sense hygiene.
And I'll even share it without a political motive like the Progressive anti Trump mass media and politicians. wink smilie

i know for a fact globally less then 5k have died from the virus, I also know in USA alone since january 20,000 have died from the flu

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +5Reply

The WHO are experts at manipulation for ideological political motives the globalism Progressive way.

it isn't just murica shutting down einstein. explain that one.

@it isn't just murica shutting down einstein. explain that one.

yeah, globalists want a globalist government, what better way then to spread a virus and then making everyone think they will die, then dictatorship

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -1Reply

I, as a young, relatively healthy person, will likely not die from this. The other young, relatively healthy people that I work with and spend time with will likely not die from this.

Their young kids, their elderly parents and grandparents, their hospital patients, the people that they interact with that can't afford to miss work, and the people that are severely affected by the economic changes are the people most at risk.

Sparking fear in everyone is not helpful. But we ought to take the extremely contagious illness seriously because it is serious - maybe not for you, but for others. Don't be nasty, and don't be a dick.

@Wunderscore I, as a young, relatively healthy person, will likely not die from this. The other young, relatively healthy people...

wash your hands keep your hands away from your face and don;t go sneezing on everything. if your immunocompromised its UP TO YOU to look after you. I will do my best to not contaminate everything and i will stay home if i have the flu. (like a normal human should ANYWAYS). but i will not demand closed borders, closed businesses and dictatorship style quarantines.

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Anonymousmouse wash your hands keep your hands away from your face and don;t go sneezing on everything. if your immunocompromised...

So what do you make of your man dismantling the CDC when he got elected? He doesn't deny it by blaming everyone under him.

@That's a lie.

the hell it is. he dismantled them 2 years ago. look it up and stop defending stupid.

@the hell it is. he dismantled them 2 years ago. look it up and stop defending stupid.

If he dismantled the CDC then why the hell is the CDC on the job during the media driven panic of the virus?

both of you are wrong, CDC is still there, he only dismantled a part of the CDC. cut the crap with lies ok?

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +1Reply

Unfortunate that the mass media prefer it to be a pandemic, as well as the crisis - loving Progressive left.

@you righties really have lost your minds.

im a right winger and im sitting here not panicking, not buying up all the toilet paper. im only worried about losing my job, my job already shut doors. all because LEFT WING MEDIA created fear where it should not have been made

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Anonymousmouse im a right winger and im sitting here not panicking, not buying up all the toilet paper. im only worried about...

you are a right wing nut that is on social media all day long while listening to right wing stupidity on the radio and television. give it up quizzy. there is no missing you.

Don't believe the Progressive mass media frenzy.
Remember how there was no panic stories with the Progressive mass media even after over 1000 deaths in USA within the first six months?.. Why not?

@because this is global not just the usa.

H1N1 was not just the USA. It came in from Mexico.

Anonymous