Anonymousmouses avatar Jobs & Employment
0 9

explain all the government officials closing shit down. that's not the media squeaky.

@Anonymousmouse ok ill sue government too

sue your hero mouse. he probably spread that shit by grabbing pussy.

that's nuts.

I get that this isn't 100% serious, but why the fuck are we looking at the media instead of employers?

@Wunderscore I get that this isn't 100% serious, but why the fuck are we looking at the media instead of employers?

because employers like you or me are basing their reactions based on fear mongering the news is pushing, i want a job, my company i work for is small and can;t afford a shut down, but if knee jerk idiots in the government says we must shut down we will. and we will all be screwed. so i guess I should also sue the government

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +6Reply

y smilie

trying to get even an apology from media is impossible, think back on all the fake stories they print about celebrities, they don't care and there is nothing anyone can do to stop them. Maybe stop wating the news and write to the sponsers and advertisers who support them.

Anonymous