-161

Everybody's biological parents are virgins, amirite?

1 12
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

that makes no sense!

@that makes no sense!

I'm in denial. Shhhhh.

I see no one got the joke...it's all about that wording!

empiress avatar empires Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Thank you! I'm glad somebody understands!!

Yeah I dont get the joke. I just thought you were stupid for putting that, but I guess i'm the stupid one now. Oh how the tables have turned.

@Squiggepuff Yeah I dont get the joke. I just thought you were stupid for putting that, but I guess i'm the stupid one now. Oh...

Paha. They're saying that no one wants to think about how their parents had sex, so in our eyes, they're all virgins (despite the fact that that would generally be impossible).

@empires Paha. They're saying that no one wants to think about how their parents had sex, so in our eyes, they're all...

It's not completely impossible. There's sperm banks. (I know you already said 'generally impossible', I'm just clearing it up for whoever wonders...)

@MissUmbridge It's not completely impossible. There's sperm banks. (I know you already said 'generally impossible', I'm just...

Haha actually thank you for saying that! I wanted to say it but I thought it would be too much to include in my post

empiress avatar empires Yeah You Are +1Reply

Jeez some people can't take a joke...but I'd rather not vote on this one...It's too creepy

that's not possible

uhm.. you are a tard. Did you not learn about reproduction from anyone? I remember learning about that stuff as early as 5th grade. >.>

im in denial as well. this made me laugh.