+70

There are probably neurotoxins that produce the most incredible high imaginable, but no one knows because they also happen to kill you. amirite?

LookAnAltAccounts avatar Education
0 4
The voters have decided that LookAnAltAccount is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Most toxins that dont kill you instantly, but slowly, cause delirium, which comes with a "high" feeling and hallucinations. The issue is that people who survive, usually are suffering greatly or did so, and thus cannot recall "the high" in a positive way.

The greatest rush would be created by brain cells not just being disturbed, but actively dying quickly and aggressively. And that, indeed, will kill you eventually. Sometimes rather quickly.

@Pokketts Most toxins that dont kill you instantly, but slowly, cause delirium, which comes with a "high" feeling and...

Makes sense. Although I gotta say I got *lightly electrocuted once and it felt pretty darn amazing.

Could explain a lot.

@yomamascub I once got a decent shock that was a literal black out. Felt far from amazing.

Yeah I got lucky and was insulated from the ground, but somehow the electricity still messed with my brain. Paralyzed me actually while I was holding the wire (electrified cattle fence).