-70

Introverts are fairing better than extroverts at this time, amirite?

Philosophy
1 9
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2894816

I consider myself introverted. I can entertain myself. Reading, thinking of ideas, exercising, researching, playing my guitar or drums, riding my street or off road motorcycle, satisfying my quest for knowledge. I prefer solitude and to work alone. It is not that I don't like people , I just like them in small doses or a select few that I find interesting. Socializing is exhausting and not that interesting especially if people are drinking and repeating things. Excessive talking is draining.I get energized by being alone. I enjoy quiet and find noisy and busy overstimulating.

Both my sons are introverts, and they are thoroughly enjoying it. One son works in an ofc with a lot of extroverts, and now that he's working at home, he's SO much happier . My other son traveled a great deal - was on the road a lot as a project manager. He's thrilled to be home and since he's single, he's enjoying a quiet house and having time to himself. I can tell you they are both much happier to not be putting up with extroverts or idiots.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +12Reply

Yes shy people are in their element. Busybodies are bummin.

even introverts have to work, and maybe work was the one thing keeping them from becoming fully depressed or maybe they had a hobby they can't anymore. sure they may prefer to hide inside, but their lifeline may have been one friend they can;t see anymore, or maybe a morning in the gym.

this si going to cause a lot of deaths not because of covid but government overreach

@Anonymousmouse even introverts have to work, and maybe work was the one thing keeping them from becoming fully depressed or maybe...

While I'm undecided on the government overreach part, you just changed my mind about the introverts. At first I agreed with the post and assumed introverts would be doing fine, but you raised some good points.

@Timeprofessional While I'm undecided on the government overreach part, you just changed my mind about the introverts. At first I...

im sure if they are able to work from home many will be ok, but more will not IMO,

as for overreach, do you know how many people died in the great depression? 7 million, do you know we are worse off, then the worst year of the depression and getting worse day by day. is more then 7 million worse the risk? I THINK NOT! we will be forced to vaccinate, taking MY JOB away all for what? to appease the mind of the sheep to make them feel safe? HA! we are all CATTLE locked in the barn thanks to current governments

Mentally speaking, I agree. My sister is an extrovert and she's close to climb up the walls. She hates being locked in. I, on the other hand, I'm quite relaxed.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +4Reply
Anonymous