+80

There's a good chance you've been in contact with money that's been used to snort hard drugs, pay for a hired hit, or stuff betwixt the cheeks of a stripper. amirite?

Rabupabus avatar Money & Economics
0 8
The voters have decided that Rabupabu is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Only the big notes. Chump change doesn't get used that way... so I've heard

@Whenmachinescry Only the big notes. Chump change doesn't get used that way... so I've heard

Mostly true! Especially if you're ballin at the strip club (which almost autocorrected to syrup club? Which should probably be the name of a strip club if it isn't already...)

Swap a good chance for a virtual certainty and you're onto somethin'

On the same night, too.

I hope so, my real life is extremely boring:(

How many contract killings are committed in a given year? How much did they cost? How many bills were in circulation during that time? Given all that I doubt the chances are good that I have been in contact with money used to pay for a hired hit. Tips for strippers? Bills used to snort coke? Probably.

Dear god... I'm indirectly a gangster!

No, wait. I'm still a dweeb, false alarm everybody.

Anonymous