-52

Here in Michigan, our Queen...er...Governor Whitmer just banned the sale of garden plants and seeds, deeming them "non-essential". Hmm, no job, no money, and now no way to grow our own food. Last time I knew, food was pretty damned essential, amirite?

Buzzwaldjuneberrys avatar Money & Economics
1 12
The voters have decided that Buzzwaldjuneberry is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

they don;t want anyone self reliant, why do you think they also say you can;t go to your cabin? they want us locked into the city, and 100% reliant on the government and big corporations

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Anonymousmouse they don;t want anyone self reliant, why do you think they also say you can;t go to your cabin? they want us locked...

All too true. I live in the country, so not too many things can keep me down, but I really need that seed now, it's Spring. Governors sure are showing their true colors .

@Buzzwaldjuneberry All too true. I live in the country, so not too many things can keep me down, but I really need that seed now, it's...

i have a cabin, and like hell they will prevent me from going if i want too.

i should probably move out there anyways till this is all over,

that is awesome you live in the country btw

...And along with that ban, home schooling also. WTF?

Good for you! I think we all need to say "to hell with them!" As long as we're not harming anyone, why should they give a rat's ass if we isolate in a cabin, or grow a garden, or teach our kids? Buncha jack-asses!

@Buzzwaldjuneberry Good for you! I think we all need to say "to hell with them!" As long as we're not harming anyone, why should they...

Ive never felt so helpless to determine my life... Ive never lost so much faith in common sense...ive never feared mass ignorance so much... We are treating successful, healthy people unjustly. Being forced to the level of beggers....

@Toounknown Ive never felt so helpless to determine my life... Ive never lost so much faith in common sense...ive never feared...

Yup. I kinda think it's a practice run to see how far we'll let them go. Since they haven't been prosecuted for their crimes over the past couple years, They think they can't be touched. Their gonna try to "tweak" the election. Biggest caper yet, about to go down. I think they wanna know what the public would do if they get caught. (like, can they still control the masses.) Just my thought....

Anonymous