+64

Wanting to believe a compulsive pathological liar is a sickness, amirite?

Psychology
5 11

Trump supporters.

@Trump supporters.

Yes believing Hilary Clinton and Joe Biden is a sickness. Biden says Trump called coronavirus a democratic hoax. If you believe that you are willfully blind to facts.

38% of U.S.

People that repeat the same thing hoping for a different result.

Depends what the pathological liar can do for you. If believing him or her is in your best interests you might choose to do exactly that. People do it all the time in politics.

They're commie libtard lies, but to us it's music to our ears !! Go Trump !! Lie to me !! I love it !! Pocafuckinghontas !!

I done it for years....ya get used to after a while

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -3Reply

yup anyone who believes the media on how bad the virus is, is sick

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -10Reply
@Anonymousmouse yup anyone who believes the media on how bad the virus is, is sick

Tell that to the families that have lost people to this you cretin.

@2895593

Mouse ain't the family type.

I'm right there with ya. If someone knows how to calculate statics they could see that themselves.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -2Reply
Anonymous