+50

You're fooling no one when taking a 15 minute nap, then walking out of your room wearing only one sock. amirite?

Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
0 11

Socks cost money lol

Lol i don't do either of these things. My naps last an hour at least and i am blessed enough to have my own bathroom (plus the sock idea always seemed weird to me so)

@Unaviable Lol i don't do either of these things. My naps last an hour at least and i am blessed enough to have my own...

Something about a athletes foot sock that adds to the orgasm while rubbing the tip... try it, and get back to me. Dm me if you need help

wearing just one sock, no other clothes.

I don't understand why the sock. It's easier and cleaner to use a napkin.

@Vaultrunks I don't understand why the sock. It's easier and cleaner to use a napkin.

I don't know either. Actually fine. I do...

Readily available, virtually nothing to clean up after, as it's kept inside the sock. And idk it just feels good...

Napkins are okay too.

@Crazymotherfuker feels good lmao. This made my day.

Haha I'm glad. I hope it's US CST where you are, leaving 3 mins til the next day starts.

If so, glad I made your day right before it ended

@Haha I'm glad. I hope it's US CST where you are, leaving 3 mins til the next day starts. If so, glad I made your...

It's like 8 AM but I haven't slept, home alone, and don't have a life so it really doesn't matter. Might as well be 12 right now.

@KikiIsMemer It's like 8 AM but I haven't slept, home alone, and don't have a life so it really doesn't matter. Might as well be...

Might as well be 4:54. Ya know? Or even, like something crazy... like I0:15! Oh man that'd be nuts(if anyone thinks I'm being seriously, go to your dad's gun safe. Or be unique and go to the medicine cabinet and use nothing but OTC....)