+59

We pay actors thousands to act homeless, yet we don't do that for the real homeless. amirite?

KilljoyXs avatar Money & Economics
0 10
The voters have decided that KilljoyX is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You could pay a homeless guy if you want.

Mcgee0s avatar Mcgee0 Yeah You Are +9Reply

Yes we also pay actors to pretend storming the White House or blowing up cities, yet we don't do that for the real terrorists.

@Yes we also pay actors to pretend storming the White House or blowing up cities, yet we don't do that for the real...

In fairness we do pay millions to terrorists. The USvid the largest terrorist nation on earth with billions funding terrorism but your point is valid.

@krisjimsampson In fairness we do pay millions to terrorists. The USvid the largest terrorist nation on earth with billions funding...

You know what I mean. But let's find a non-political one anyway. How about: we pay actors to pretend they're serial killers but we don't pay actual serial killers.

No we pay actors to entertain us

Ok I won't. Thanks.

Yeah neither do we do that for almost anyone an actor pretends to be. That's why there job is to be an actor.

And I bet 98.9% of those overpaid actors never, ever do anything for the homeless.

beachbums avatar beachbum Yeah You Are +4Reply

Sad, lol

shai-es avatar shai-e Yeah You Are +3Reply
Anonymous