+52

My body my choice, amirite?

This should not depend on context

Toounknowns avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 19
The voters have decided that Toounknown is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

ok. wear a condom and wear a mask.

@here to please!

Sorry kids...Things used to be great, i can even remeber when they were better... You didnt fear viruses, or guns or your president...we didnt lock up our neighbors for our own fears... ...the world was actually bigger, so big that if u wanted to you could get away from people telling you what to do...but now its getting smaller, first it was your country, then your state, city, street, now its as big as your room... We used to solve problems , we wouldn't run.. We would face fear head on, becuase we knew there was something better... We used suffer to get better , now we sell our value for devolution.. We dont care about the future because we hate babies, and now we have neither career nor family and we still expect empathy from a pointless goverment when the family we do have fails us... Maybe its just me , you dont know anyone like me so how could he be common, im telling you im not alone, im the one who speaks up and doesnt kill themself or become a bum, not one of the quiet ones who dies...im not one of the ones that just conveniently go away.. I wish i could make you laugh but thats not my purpose, and i wish you could be prepared for how different your future is gonna be

@Toounknown Sorry kids...Things used to be great, i can even remeber when they were better... You didnt fear viruses, or guns...

nice sentiments tk but the world was harsh then too only in different ways. people died of curable diseases. unwanted kids were often beaten or starved with no consequence because they had no rights . before labor laws it was normal to die in a tragic accident. bosses owned your ass and you worked for next to nothing unless you got educated. it was ok to lynch a man for the color of his skin and the law did nothing. people killed themselves back then too and it was in the newspaper for all to read. you think your opinion is the only valid one because you come here and act like you know it all. well you don't. this is an opinion site. opinion. get it?

@nice sentiments tk but the world was harsh then too only in different ways. people died of curable diseases...

Back then the victims were screaming at their oppressors just the same...but the oppressors felt more educated and knew what was best for these lost peoples... Maybe opinions need to go, this false sense of expression

anonymous in a post just admitted that the only reason he supports the lockdown is because he is a lazy communist slob who likes the free money and doesn;t want to work

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -14Reply

Have to disagree somewhat in that 'my body, my choice' regardless of context can be a very selfish concept. Think of all the people who have gotten trapped in really bad situations and then have to go thru hell to try to get out of them. The teen who takes drugs, the person who drives drunk, that sort of thing, In many cases, yes, my body, my choice, but in many situations, it's selfish.

@beachbum Have to disagree somewhat in that 'my body, my choice' regardless of context can be a very selfish concept. Think...

I see, my goal is to have the freedom of self destruction with the protection of everyone else... I still think the flaw with cars is the fact that we can die in them.. If their first goal was safety THEN a drunk, blind , child could get behind the wheel and be safe for everyone

@Toounknown I see, my goal is to have the freedom of self destruction with the protection of everyone else... I still think the...

Gotcha!
Sadly, to have a car that does all that would be so dang expensive no one could afford them - we'd all have to go back to riding horses for a drunk, blind and child to ride safely.

Anonymous