+49

Absolutely filthy eye-glasses are a minor inconvenience compared to poorly cleaned eye-glasses. amirite?

KilljoyXs avatar Science
0 4
The voters have decided that KilljoyX is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I am confusion.

@I am confusion.

Filth on glasses usually builds over time so its gradual. You just get used to it being there. If you were to clean your glasses and leaves streaks or even a speck it's highly noticeable and you basically can't not see it. It's all you will be able to look at.

KilljoyXs avatar KilljoyX Yeah You Are +6Reply

Definitely not if you have incredibly poor vision. I don't even know how there's a difference between dirty and poorly cleaned. If you can't see at all through them, which I assume is filthy, then poorly cleaned lens I'd assume is having a smudge. But if I get mud on my lens then I can't see anything.

@Definitely not if you have incredibly poor vision. I don't even know how there's a difference between dirty and...

General over time muck, grime, dust and oil build up is what I was referring to.

KilljoyXs avatar KilljoyX Yeah You Are +5Reply
Anonymous