The voters have decided that this post is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
Also about chicken and egg+88Obviously, the egg came before the chicken. The cavemen ate egg for breakfast and chicken for dinner like normal. amirite?
Also about Philosophy-48Coughing can be used as a self defence mechanism, amirite?
Also about Philosophy+66Reincarnation is the only after life we have any slight proof on, as we decompose we feed the earth for life to grow again. amirite?
Also about chicken and egg+149The egg came first because a chicken is a bird, and to be a bird, it has to have hatched from an egg. However, it is not stated that the "egg" must be a chicken egg, and generic eggs were around a lot longer than chickens were. amirite?
Also about life and enjoy+621Life isn't actually short in terms of amount of time alive. It's just that we're expected to figure out in the first 20% how to spend the rest 80%. The only time we actually get to enjoy life purely for the enjoyment of life is during those 5-6 years before starting school. We're rushed through everything so much that the amount of time we spend actually "living" life is incredibly short, amirite?