+52

You don't dislike a food, you dislike how it was prepared, amirite?

Food & Drink
0 26

I dislike bleu cheese, regardless how it's prepared

freq432s avatar freq432 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@freq432 I dislike bleu cheese, regardless how it's prepared

This question would come across as aggressive if not prefaced by saying I'm just curious: what have you tried that incorporated bleu cheese?

@Shiny244 Sandwiches, salads, pizza. All accidental.

The element of surprise certainly wouldn't have helped your chances of enjoying it haha it's not a taste to shock the palate with

Nah. I wouldn't eat cockroach, rat and bat whether they were fried, boiled, smoked or grilled

@KilljoyX Nah. I wouldn't eat cockroach, rat and bat whether they were fried, boiled, smoked or grilled

That's not what is being presented here. I'm not saying you won't do it, but how do you know you wouldn't like it?

Where did you get this belief? I don't like liver. No matter how it is prepared. I can cook it for others, and they rave about it. But I don't like it in any form.

I hate beans, all of them.

@Tommyfrank even mecicans?

You mean Mexican? I'm literally Hispanic, I just don't like beans. Just about any other Mexican food I will eat.

@Crazymotherfuker no like Mexican bean. Like the onw grown in mrzico

Yeah, the Mexican bean. I hate all beans. I don't know what "onw grown in mrzico means" is that Cambodian?

@no iots amarican. Thank you for laisening to me :) I love you now

Я не люблю тебя. Бросаю стун гранату! Приём.

@Mytokhondria I hate beans, all of them.

beans beans are good for the heart

Interesting. I am not a fan of beans on their own, but I do like them when incorporated into chili, black beans in corn salsa, green bean casserole type dishes.

That's not even remotely true lol

@monsterallergies false.

Thanks for the input, bud.

@is he back??????

bud or,, BUB?!? confused smilie

I don't care how it's prepared - I do NOT like chick peas or curry. No offense to all you folks who love it, but I refuse to eat it - regardless how it's prepared.

@It's pickled beets for me.

I wouldn't be wild about that, either, but I'd eat it before the chickpeas/humus or curry.

You can just dislike some aliments tho, some people just dislike some fruits, no matter how they're prepared.

Some people just don't like what's spicy and therefore dislike some foods etc.

Anonymous