-49

The stimulus is a myth, i still havent recieved mine, amirite?

Which means from 3/21/2020 i have made no money

Toounknowns avatar Science
1 23
The voters have decided that Toounknown is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's not harassment its an opinion. a true opinion I know nothing about shuffleboard or bingo but you seem to know about it. how often do you play

It's not a myth, I received mine two weeks ago.

@It's not a myth, I received mine two weeks ago.

just like 174,000 people died from covid today right? LIAR

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -13Reply
@huh????? you need to get outside more.

i'd love too, but all the parks are closed

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -9Reply
@You're the liar.

https://news.google.com/covid19...amp;ceid=CA:en

currently at 264,000 we where at 240,000 ish last week, your the liar.

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -12Reply
@Anonymousmouse https://news.google.com/covid19...amp;ceid=CA:en currently at 264,000 we where at 240,000 ish last...

You're wrong again, there has never been 240,000 deaths listed anywhere, maybe in your dreams.

I don't know where you get your news, but you're wrong. At present it hit 175,00 today. YouTube video thumbnail

@I don't know where you get your news, but you're wrong. At present it hit 175,00 today...

Whats the point... This is on cbs all day everyday...dont waate my time... There was not one fact in that whole report, just speculation. Did you just puck a random clip

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -9Reply

you're talking about worldwide, but in the States: United States
1,285,451 3,901 173,479 76,348

We received ours and my wife is already ordering things on amazon. she says its to boost the economybiggrin smilie

@We received ours and my wife is already ordering things on amazon. she says its to boost the economy

Yeah myth might not be the right word because i know people got them...conspiracy might fit because i havent not gotten a dime

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -12Reply
@Toounknown Yeah myth might not be the right word because i know people got them...conspiracy might fit because i havent not...

We were surprised we got ours so quickly. It was a direct deposit. Do you have direct deposit? If not that might be the reason for the hold up. Hope you get yours soon.

@We were surprised we got ours so quickly. It was a direct deposit. Do you have direct deposit? If not that...

Yeah im just frustrated, to be honest i never expected any so im not relying on it, but it will be a nice surprise...they should just give it out as amazon cards

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -6Reply

I haven't received mine and I don't wish to have the government pay me off. I prefer earning my money rather than receiving a handout.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -6Reply
@that's good of you, when you receive your check give it to a food bank.

Well how will I fill up my private jet if I do that d smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -11Reply
@Lil_Princess Well how will I fill up my private jet if I do that

You just proved a point, you, like the rest of us will keep that money, so stop lying. Probably buy some booze with it.

@You just proved a point, you, like the rest of us will keep that money, so stop lying. Probably buy some booze...

Shouldn't you be playing shuffleboard or some other thing that old people do...perhaps bingo rather than harassing me which please note you are cyber bullying me and I asked nicely for you to stop .

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -14Reply
Anonymous