+91

Those people not wearing masks are fine becoming unknown murderers. amirite?

Ggezpzmuppys avatar Money & Economics
0 42
The voters have decided that Ggezpzmuppy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's such a small thing, wearing a mask. It's not perfect, neither is hand washing. But knowing I might reduce the risk is enough for me. We live in a society, choices like these affect others.

Truth.

why such hostility to a person wearing a mask? it is helping to protect others not yourself.

It helps me sleep at night knowing I'm doing my part to save this planet....

If my wearing a mask will prevent my germs from contaminating someone, that's a small price to pay. No one would want a dentist working on you without a mask, virus or not. Or a surgeon operating on you without a mask. Same difference.

Those of you who think it's silly to wear a mask, you're just being selfish.

Many doctors are saying that wearing the masks do no good, and can actually harm the person who is continually wearing one because you are continually breathing the same germs you already have.

news flash, wearing a mask to stop covid is like using a chainlink fence to stop mosquitoes. besides, covid is no where near as bad as even the flu, but keep drinking the cool aid, your only screwing us all over

Not everyone has the virus, dumbass

@404ChompyNotFound Not everyone has the virus, dumbass

Masks help prevent you from passing it to other people. You can have the virus without any symptoms. Wear your damn mask... dumbass

@Nlphbtsms I think I'll pass, dumbass

Ok. Make sure you tell the medical staff at your local hospital that you don't want put on a ventilator either once you get sick. Save us the hard decision.

@Spliffkillah Ok. Make sure you tell the medical staff at your local hospital that you don't want put on a ventilator either once...

Haha, nice. Telling someone to essentially kill themselves by rejecting treatment. Quite the gentleman

Kionixs avatar Kionix Yeah You Are -16Reply

until they start testing everyone you don't know if you are a carrier dumbass.

No, but you could also be unknowingly carrying the virus. And it will also help the overall anxiety of society right now. Dumbass.

@Scrolldown Not everyone know they have virus either.

Why would I have the virus if I haven't left the house in over a month

@404ChompyNotFound Why would I have the virus if I haven't left the house in over a month

Not leaving house cannot guarantee you don't have virus. You don't have to go to virus. Virus can come to you via other mediums.

@Not leaving house cannot guarantee you don't have virus. You don't have to go to virus. Virus can come to you via...

Okay well I am 99% sure that I do not have the virus, I've been in this house for a month with no symptoms. Even if I do have it, I'm young enough to survive it.

@Then unless you are wearing a mask at home too, the mask is useless.

Masks are suggested in outside your home. "If" you have virus and you don't know(you could be asymptotic) you will minimize the spread by wearing the mask. Masks are for you not to spread virus to others not the other way around. Unless it's N95 mask then you are protected 99% but still have 1% chance.

You know how many people I've seen with cloth masks? You know they don't help any, if at all right?

@Nickyikky You know how many people I've seen with cloth masks? You know they don't help any, if at all right?

The cloth masks help keep your spit from traveling past the cloth mask. Thus making it less likely for you to be asymptomatic and spread the virus to other people.

Shadowslippings avatar Shadowslipping Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Legomanfr So don't walk around spitting everywhere? Lol

That's a pretty pathetic strawman argument.

As long as you're breathing, you're releasing micro droplets every second of every day.

ono smilie ridiculous

@Lil_Princess ridiculous

you always make negative comments about people that take this pandemic serious but get all whiny when your comments get answered back. respect begets respect.

@you always make negative comments about people that take this pandemic serious but get all whiny when your comments...

There is a difference and seeing how you follow my every move you would no that.

Sorry I ain't caving to the chicken little syndrome that everyone is is suffering from

@Lil_Princess There is a difference and seeing how you follow my every move you would no that. Sorry I ain't caving to the...

you are on the same posts i am on. i debate others too. are you that self centered that you don't see it? you are not special and i don't follow you around.

@you are on the same posts i am on. i debate others too. are you that self centered that you don't see it? you...

Same post is one thing singling me out on all of em is another

As I said I only play nice for so long

That car you drive kills unknown hundreds on the way the store with your mask on