+85

One inconvenience of living in the country is that some people from the city seem to think it's o.k. to just drop off their unwanted pet on a country back road thinking it'll be fine. I now have four cats. Hey city folk, stop doing that! amirite?

Buzzwaldjuneberrys avatar Money & Economics
2 2
The voters have decided that Buzzwaldjuneberry is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

yeah thats annoying.

I talked to a friend of mine who lives in the country, apperantly people in the city because parks where closed would drive out to the country and walk on peoples farms. and on their fields. i'd be veyr annoyed if i lived in the country and people did that. great way to get shot too

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Yeah You Are -7Reply
@Anonymousmouse yeah thats annoying. I talked to a friend of mine who lives in the country, apperantly people in the city because...

Yeah, that's pretty gutsy. I don't know one single farmer who doesn't have a gun. And in this day and age of legal pot, most all grow their own. We do like to protect what's our's. Lol.

Anonymous