+74

It's interesting pussy is associated with weakness and balls with strength but in reality it is the other way around. amirite?

Unaviables avatar Science
0 18
The voters have decided that Unaviable is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's interesting that people are being called pussies for wearing masks.

I think it could be both because men are physically stronger and women are chemically stronger. Also, women can give childbirth, which is really painful.

rupps avatar rupp Yeah You Are +11Reply

Dan Savage has been on this for years. When someone calls in being an insecure bag of slop, he'll tell them not to be such a scrotum.

pu·sil·lan·i·mous

/ˌpyo͞osəˈlanəməs/

adjective

showing a lack of courage or determination; timid.

88080808088s avatar 88080808088 Yeah You Are +4Reply

One can take a pounding. The other cannot.

ChootinNPootins avatar ChootinNPootin Yeah You Are -9Reply

Cuz dick is hard, pussy is soft.

@Alixkast Cuz dick is hard, pussy is soft.

I'd like to see your hard dick birth a lemon and still believe that's what makes it strong. You all can't even pass a kidney stone without your world caving.

rupps avatar rupp Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Unaviable Yeah I mean where did the lemon come from?

My guess is lemon is to baby as pee hole is to baby tube. But this is a silly comparison because ladies cant pass lemons (or kidney stones for that matter) comfortably through their urethras.

"Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding."

• Betty White