+83

We are on the brink of a generation being raised entirely by parents who understand that multiplayer games can't be paused. amirite?

Ghostturdzs avatar Family
0 10
The voters have decided that Ghostturdz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"We're leaving in 15 minutes DO NOT start playing something you can't put down!"

a daily prayer

@Mcgee0 "We're leaving in 15 minutes DO NOT start playing something you can't put down!" a daily prayer

That's why I love games that practically encourage AFKing. "Oh, I'll be out for a few hours. I could definitely afk fish for a while and get some crazy loot!" is a great feeling.

Oh you would be surprised at how old some people are and dosen't know how to use a VCR or a caset

But not there yet... I keep trying to pause my son's Xbox games and it doesn't always work.

And those parents won't care either

Finally, I waited 157 years 36 days 17 minutes 6 seconds 79 milliseconds. In Alaska at a place called "Anchorage" in the frezing snow at winter 7AM. Just for the parents to realise that you CAN'T PAYSE ONLINE GAMES

itsskyways avatar itsskyway Yeah You Are +9Reply

Omg because video games are the most important thing there is! We are also in the brink of a generation of kids who are entirely addicted to games and social media like it's crack. Sir can I please get a crumb of GTA 9 I'll suck yo dick

@JoshByer Omg because video games are the most important thing there is! We are also in the brink of a generation of kids who...

Better than the generation that released cocaine in the black populace. Or that enforced slavery. Or that literally attempted genocide on native Americans. But video games are the worst right?

Damn dude some games are immersive stories that you can't put down like a good book

Some games are an interactive way to connect with ppl

Some games are a way to wind the day down

Some games are stimulating for the thinkers

Anonymous