+63

The threat of nuclear annihilation is very real and very scary at the moment. amirite?

Eslaurrras avatar Money & Economics
0 9
The voters have decided that Eslaurrra is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No

Edgycorners avatar Edgycorner Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Edgycorner No

Did you just say no to nukes?

@Eslaurrra Did you just say no to nukes?

I said no to your assessment that someone is going to use one soon

@Jordantom16 I said no to your assessment that someone is going to use one soon

I didn't say that I just said that it can happen at anytime, didn't say anyone was gonna use one

Getting nuked right now is obviously possible but still not all that probably. Thankfully.

Having fear that the world could fall into nuclear war is the same as having a fear that your going to die in a car accident. Except you are more likely to die in a car accident. It's an irrational fear.

Yes it all could end with the push of a few buttons. But those that could push the button likely won't because they know what it means. Sure it could happen. But the likelihood is so low that it shouldn't cause any noticeable level of fear in your daily life.

Anything happening? I wouldnt worry if i were you, man has seen the destruction it casuses and no country should wanna wage war with weapons like that.

@Longsanks Anything happening? I wouldnt worry if i were you, man has seen the destruction it casuses and no country should...

Nah nothing's happening I'm just stating that an entire country can die with the push of a button