+87

It's interesting that a "woman's place" is in the kitchen, yet the majority of chefs are men. amirite?

Openeyess avatar History
1 4
The voters have decided that Openeyes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My wife and I joke about this constantly. Oppression is funny that way. It's actually worse than that back in the "good ole days" a women could neeeeever of been a chef because of eighteen different sexist remarks I could quote. Only men can be chef's! yet in the home men were incapable of something as simple as a cold sandwich.

@Thenaturelover My wife and I joke about this constantly. Oppression is funny that way. It's actually worse than that back in the...

Right! It's such a weird double standard- you can cook for your family that you love but how dare you think you could cook in a kitchen where people pay?!

@Openeyes Right! It's such a weird double standard- you can cook for your family that you love but how dare you think you...

And yet all the men used their mother's recipes as well. The rabbit hole is endless

cjcusacks avatar cjcusack Yeah You Are +5Reply

It's because third wave feminists realize all their arguments are invalid now so they bring up past problems that have been solved