+107

Since 9 out of 10 dentists recommend Crest toothpaste, It must not work. It would cost them business if it did its job. amirite?

Shiny244s avatar Jobs & Employment
1 9
The voters have decided that Shiny244 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Thats odd. 9 of the 10 dentists Colgate asked apparently recommended Colgate toothpaste.

I can only assume Crest asked 100 dentists. 90 said Crest. Colgate then asked the remaining 10, 9 of which said Colgate?

Makes me wonder what the last dentist said...

Considering they often only ask 10 dentists and give them options like "brush with crest or just use only mouthwash", it doesnt mean much lol

The 1 is just a really noble person who cares about everyone's dental health more than money

paintingsbyOs avatar paintingsbyO Yeah You Are +2Reply

Not really you'd still need braces, tooth surgeries and dentures. Those checkups really are there to check if you have anything that needs attention so they can make the real big bucks

Even with regular brushing you build up plaque

Yo! 🤯

I wonder what that 10% unwilling to vouch has against Crest?

KvotheSaviens avatar KvotheSavien Yeah You Are 0Reply