+64

Love is a pointless emotion until someone shares theirs with you, amirite?

cjcusacks avatar Relationships
0 6
The voters have decided that cjcusack is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't understand

skyrat01s avatar skyrat01 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Nah its still pointless

@2909528

I truly have given up on that. While it seems to be working with 2 of my daughters, love isn't for me. I seem to value a quality that is non existent called honesty

@2909553

No I didn't throw them out as I didn't have the fucking money. Every one seems to think I have a fortune as I have been using my money to take care of my children but don't worry you will get them back and maybe if you are lucky I won't set the damn things on fire prior to putting them in the envelope

@2909561

When it comes to anger...I don't destroy things anymore...I hit harder than that.

@2909565

I don't mean physical hitting...my nails are to pretty for that. I meant hitting someone where it hurts the most after all I have had some great lessons in how to do it.