+59

Pharmacists probably have a lot of fun trying to reverse diagnose what's wrong with everyone through their prescriptions. amirite?

bloodfarts_mccarthys avatar Science
0 6
The voters have decided that bloodfarts_mccarthy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Doctors write the diagnosis or differential diagnosis on the prescription...

Pharmacist's job is not to just dispense medication. Often times if they suspect an incorrect medicine is prescribed or the prescribed medicine clashes with the patient's medical history, they have to let the patient know or contact their doctor for the same so the prescription can be revised

They're probably too busy to care. Also, after seeing the medication afterwhile, they have a pretty good idea what it does or what its for anyway.

@Fogalien They're probably too busy to care. Also, after seeing the medication afterwhile, they have a pretty good idea what...

I still think it would be fun to learn that over time through deductive reasoning and whatnot 🤷‍♀️

For some maybe it just seeps in and they don't even think about it but they totally know.

@bloodfarts_mccarthy I still think it would be fun to learn that over time through deductive reasoning and whatnot 🤷‍♀️ For...

Looking at it from my perspective. It would be just a job to me. I usually work at restaurant places. I never care about what people order. Whatever job I had, I never cared about anything other than getting my work done and getting paid.

Rabupabus avatar Rabupabu Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Rabupabu Looking at it from my perspective. It would be just a job to me. I usually work at restaurant places. I never care...

See to me that's like super weird. I don't know how you couldn't take some time wondering about your coworkers. Like I often end up being friends with my coworkers sometimes even dating them. 😂