+58

Almost everybody flies in their dreams, but we rarely discuss how we fly. amirite?

hwoarangatans avatar Travel
0 11
The voters have decided that hwoarangatan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have never had a dream about flying and I'm so sad about it. lol

I don't so much fly as float in my dreams. It has something to do with "changing my center of gravity' or my center of mass , well, according to dream me.

The process is always the same, I bounce up on the balls of my feet and that pushes my center of gravity up, and the rest of me follows. It's kind of like super low gravity on another planet, I'll eventually float back down. Reminds me of the films of astronauts on the moon.

Usually I am within a meter of the ground, but once I got way up in the air and I got a bit scared. Some of these dreams have been so insanely real feeling that when I woke up I had to try once I got out of bed to see if I could still do it.

The trick is to throw yourself at the ground and miss

@Milkzey The trick is to throw yourself at the ground and miss

It helps if you are distracted on the way down, then you just forget to hit the ground.

You know how superheroes fly with their mind? Like it's a muscle, I fly just like that. And I also haven't dreamt in weeks so idk

Flying is a mental thing

I would be happy if people rarely discussed about their dreams altogether.

i just jump and then like.. float around. actual flying is when i have wings on my back or replacing my arms