+93

there is no way EVERYONE was kong-fu fighting, amirite?

Johannheidar90s avatar History
0 10
The voters have decided that Johannheidar90 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not everyone, but everybody

You weren't there. You didn't see.

jodzdzownicas avatar jodzdzownica Yeah You Are +3Reply

Kong-fu....so close

You're wrong everyone was. I remember it like a crisp summer afternoon. We left the small town we grew up in for a greater future in the capital. Then it happened. The evil temptress cast a spell so every one was in deed kong-fu fighting. I killed my Grampa that day. I looked into his eyes as he took his last breath and died.

contextrips avatar contextrip Yeah You Are +2Reply

Hmmmmmmmmm

JaydenChadwicks avatar JaydenChadwick Yeah You Are +2Reply

Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Here For MORE INFO PLEASE just COPY AND PASTE this SITE...........R­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­g­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­­­­­­­­.ℂℴℳ

JaydenChadwicks avatar JaydenChadwick Yeah You Are -1Reply

Just the Air Force and building security