+76

Humans Enjoy Being Pet Just As Much As Other Animals Do, amirite?

itsskyways avatar Animals & Nature
0 15
The voters have decided that itsskyway is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Only if it's heavy.

Ha, thats a good one.

Ugh I always try to pet little kids and I am shunned for it. We need to make petting more socially acceptable. Why can we walk up to dogs and pet them but can't do the same to humans? What a world...

@Dewanrachit Ugh I always try to pet little kids and I am shunned for it. We need to make petting more socially acceptable. Why...

Your petting them in the wrong place friend 😛 jk, it's true though, I think it's because it's considered an intimate action to stroke someone's hair

No I don't I'll bite you if you try.

@Ajdee6 No I don't I'll bite you if you try.

Humans like being pet just as much as animals do... you're just a rabid rat.

@monsterallergies Humans like being pet just as much as animals do... you're just a rabid rat.

I'll roll with it as long as I get to be Rad Rabid Rat, carrier of dizzizez. Petting? Uncool bro.

Welp I'm all for some good head pats... If anyone wants to get some, I'd give them as well

Pet = massage and head rubs.

MushySpotlols avatar MushySpotlol Yeah You Are +1Reply

I need to be pet.

hOw cAn mIrRoRs bE ReAl iF OuR EyEs aReN'T ReAl

This is slightly disturbing

Humans are animals right?