+68

Every single grain of sand can double in size and no one would notice, amirite?

Itsjbuteras avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
0 10
The voters have decided that Itsjbutera is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Pretty sure seven quintillion, five hundred quadrillion grains of sand (very rough estimate of grains on earth) doubling in an instant would be noticed in oh I don't know, Egypt! But it is COVID so maybe not?

Right maybe

JaydenChadwicks avatar JaydenChadwick Yeah You Are +2Reply

I think we would all notice when the beaches double in size bro.

Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Here For MORE INFO PLEASE just COPY AND PASTE this SITE...................Right75.ℂℴℳ

JaydenChadwicks avatar JaydenChadwick Yeah You Are +1Reply

Watch there be some insane guy out there who has a sand collection with exact sand grain measurements then everyone thinks he lost it talking about "my sand grew bro!"

Creegs17s avatar Creegs17 Yeah You Are 0Reply