-47

A bar tenders job is to poison people, amirite?

BigMemers avatar Money & Economics
0 34
The voters have decided that BigMemer is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

By that logic an oncologist's job is mostly poisoning people.

Bartenders are also wingmen for one-night-stands

Thank your local bartender today

@Thatoneduderyan Bartenders are also wingmen for one-night-stands Thank your local bartender today

I've never had or seen them do that outside of movies, then again most the bars I've been to were in Chyna

@BigMemer I've never had or seen them do that outside of movies, then again most the bars I've been to were in Chyna

Let me rephrase that: AMERICAN bartenders! I don't think you'll see any of that in China

@Itsjbutera Let me rephrase that: AMERICAN bartenders! I don't think you'll see any of that in China

Unless The Party wants them to hook up, in which case the alcohol wasn't really necessary, the gun to their head would do just fine.

The dose makes the poison.

A cops job is to kidnap people

since when do you think of alcohol as poison?

@Dewanrachit since when do you think of alcohol as poison?

Ever heard the phrase "what's your poison?"

The reason alcohol gets you buzzed is basically because it poisons your nerve system. It's a bit deeper than that but that still pretty much covers it.

Because it is. Alcohol fuels jet airplanes and race cars. It's flammable. It is poison to our bodies.

@tonywonderslostnut Because it is. Alcohol fuels jet airplanes and race cars. It's flammable. It is poison to our bodies.

Alcohol is a poison, but the alcohol you drink (ethanol) isn't the same alcohol that fuels dragsters (methanol). Neither are the same as the alcohol in hand sanitizer (isopropyl). Those other two types are legit poison to humans and will seriously kill you in the same doses

To help people poison themselves through flirting and small talk.

But with consent.

Legally allowed to be your drug dealer.

No, it's to get people high. The poison is just a side effect.

Yes but extremely sloooowly.

If they poisoned people they would be out of a job, arrested and imprisoned.

@Kionix If they poisoned people they would be out of a job, arrested and imprisoned.

Bartenders are trained to ackknowledge when someone is buzzed or drunk, so they know when to cut them off and have them pay their tab.

Iapetus-11s avatar Iapetus-11 Yeah You Are +3Reply

Used to bartend, we had a regular who came in every day and drank. He wouldn't drink too quickly, but he would usually be at the bar for 4-6 hours and finish between 4-6 beers at least 4 times a week. You could tell the amount he drank was getting to him, he looked like he was 70 when he was like 52, but the only reason we cut people off is if they're drunk- we don't get to decide to not serve them based on what we perceive are their poor life choices. And if we did refuse to serve him, he'd just drink somewhere else. He died a few months back, because of the drinking.

It didn't matter that he never got completely wasted while he was at the bar- any amount of alcohol he drank was poisoning him, and he drank enough for it to kill him.

Should I be arrested?

@motorbikemilly Used to bartend, we had a regular who came in every day and drank. He wouldn't drink too quickly, but he would...

You are a pusher..the lowest level of a pharmaceutical cabal ... Yes you should be arrested but i understand its your indifference and love of money thats makes you do these things but truly its your boss who pays you pennies that is a criminal...your boss and our failing FDA which has wrongly mislabled alcohol , making a terrible drug readily availble and with no portion regulation

Toounknowns avatar Toounknown Yeah You Are -3Reply

No, its called personal accountability, quit trying to blame someone else for your poor choices in life.