+74

people who give money to Twitch and SnapChat girls and pay for porn; can feel a lot better about themselves if they donate that money to charity and give it to poor people. amirite?

Milkzeys avatar Money & Economics
0 29
The voters have decided that Milkzey is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

interesting theory. But. Simps cannot simp for hobo

Ajdee6s avatar Ajdee6 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Ajdee6 interesting theory. But. Simps cannot simp for hobo

yeah; but if they test it once they will be addicted to it!

@Milkzey YOU are not sure!

yes I am.
Beign a volunteer gives you some perspective on how charities works

@jodzdzownica yes I am. Beign a volunteer gives you some perspective on how charities works

ok; but people give money to charity right?
and they can donate as little as one dollar if they want to right?
at least they do that in my country (no the US)

Donating to charity is not erotic for most people. Helping poor people shouldn't bust your nut, weirdos.

@Milkzey weirdos ??? can you please elaborate!

Comparing the feeling one gets from helping others and one gets from masturbating is... weird

How do you know those people aren't poor

@BigMemer How do you know those people aren't poor

the point is that if you have the urge the pay for porn, you can spend that 20$ or 10$ on a charity and not ejaculate your mongoose!

I like the idea. Unfortunately, people don't like being called out on immorality.

Imagine paying for a service that you enjoy.

@Milkzey image helping someone to not sleep hungry!

I'm just happy to hear that you sold all of your material things and donated all the proceeds to charity. You did do that right?

Mytokhondrias avatar Mytokhondria Yeah You Are +1Reply

Or they can look at it as supporting small business, spending money in the "local" community and/or supporting entrepreneurship.

@Milkzey but deep down the can't look at it like that!

You have no idea how they look at it. Also, you're way too concerned with how other people choose to live their life.

@Horsesaregay You have no idea how they look at it. Also, you're way too concerned with how other people choose to live their life.

you're way too concerned with how other people choose to live their life.

not all people; just the ones who pay for porn!
and you need to be concerned if you want to make a change.

Google pays 85$ per hour. My last paycheck was $8500 operating a hundred hours per week online. My younger brother's friend has been averaging 12k for months currently and he's employed concerning twenty two hours per week. I can’t believe however simple it had been once I attempted it out. This is often what I do to check further details by opening the link and clicking on (HOME TECH OR MEDIA.) Here For MORE INFO PLEASE just COPY AND PASTE this SITE............. Url.ie/1kfcz

RileyHealys avatar RileyHealy Yeah You Are 0Reply