+68

Anyone who can build a pizza in under two minutes immediately becomes the most valuable roommate to have. amirite?

MushySpotlols avatar Food & Drink
0 13
The voters have decided that MushySpotlol is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I am still a beginner, so i am following the steps told in the manual, which takes about 5 minutes!

@Larny2019 I am still a beginner, so i am following the steps told in the manual, which takes about 5 minutes!

Ah yeah. I worked in a restaurant that made fresh habd tossed pizzas and thats how I learned. The key is the dough, the sauce and the cheese. Everything else should come after.

@MushySpotlol Ah yeah. I worked in a restaurant that made fresh habd tossed pizzas and thats how I learned. The key is the dough...

Ah, i see! You must have enjoyed that time.

In my case, i still have to rely on readymade pizza bases. Also, one time i kept the pizza too long in the oven. It was still eatable but i learned my lesson.

Anyone can do that though.

88080808088s avatar 88080808088 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@88080808088 Anyone can do that though.

Also id like to see you make pizza dough

@MushySpotlol Also id like to see you make pizza dough

I'm a professional cook, so that's not much of a challenge, lol.

@XdJackieboi I'm a professional cook, so that's not much of a challenge, lol.

Well not everyone goes straight to culinary arts just remember that. I personally gained my experience from working in a kitchen that hand tossed pizzas. But other people don't really have opportunities like that so they don't know how to make pizzas or other stuff and just order takeout. I'm personally talking about younger people here anyways.

@MushySpotlol Well not everyone goes straight to culinary arts just remember that. I personally gained my experience from working...

I never went into culinary arts, lol. I wish I had that kind of money to spend. But honestly I learned more working in nicer spots, doing catering, and working around the fine dining community.

@Nlphbtsms I never went into culinary arts, lol. I wish I had that kind of money to spend. But honestly I learned more working...

Yeah. If I were a professional chef I would've taken my red seal after doing a few years of apprenticeships. You learn more that way anyways and not just about the cooking. For me I'm just working so I can save to get to where I want to be as money is tight right now.

Anyone who consistently pays rent, cleans up after themselves, and doesn't annoying you is the most valuable roommate. You can order out for pizza.