+66

People spend thousands of dollars to conceive a baby "naturally" because their bodies reproductive systems fail them, but they could simply let go of the nonexistent significance of sharing DNA and adopt a child to truly help someone in need of love and family. amirite?

Cheytuflyas avatar Family
0 14
The voters have decided that Cheytuflya is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It costs more to adopt then to have your own. Adoption process also can take years where having your own may only take 9-10 months...

@Horsesaregay It costs more to adopt then to have your own. Adoption process also can take years where having your own may only...

I'm not talking about having your own.. I'm talking about IVF and other procedures that actually cost thousands. Adoption can take a long time, but going through multiple procedures often takes equally as long..

People want the experience of having their child grow within them, to bond, to nurse them at their own breast.

Get your 17 year old self outta here.

Milkzeys avatar Milkzey Yeah You Are +2Reply

Its definitely not a nonexistent significance.

@Cheytuflya Oof.. you're one of them 👀

An adopted human being with siblings that are blood relatives to my adoptive parents? Yes, I am. Thanks for noticing.

@Dewanrachit An adopted human being with siblings that are blood relatives to my adoptive parents? Yes, I am. Thanks for noticing.

If you were treated differently than them, then your adopted parents couldn't let go of DNA. Continuing that mentality isn't good for anyone and I believe that everyone should try to let it go. You don't need to love someone because they share your DNA and you can choose who your family is even if they aren't related to you.

@Cheytuflya If you were treated differently than them, then your adopted parents couldn't let go of DNA. Continuing that...

You should take a moment and realize you dont actually know what youre talking about. I can tell three things about you. A) you werent adopted B) youre not a parent C) youve never adopted a baby.

You do like to preach and judge from on high, though.

I wrote out this whole reply about how you're wrong, but I'm going to cut it real short for you. You're wrong.

@Ghostturdz I wrote out this whole reply about how you're wrong, but I'm going to cut it real short for you. You're wrong.

That's unsatisfying and one sided. Makes me feel like you can't actually think of a reason why..

live and let live, of all the things you could judge in this world, you chose someones family choice to judge,

@2912444

must be on drugs