+38

More people know how boys pee than how girls pee, amirite?

The-Merciless-Potatos avatar Money & Economics
0 32
The voters have decided that The-Merciless-Potato is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

But women are a majority.

@Pokketts But women are a majority.

to add to that a sizeable portion of women don't know they their own urethra lol

I call it (m)y multi functional hole.

Pee is stored in the balls

Not German men.

Don't they like, pee in reverse?

I still have no idea. I'd look it up but I'm scared it's going to scar me.

Girls pee?

mkfiremans avatar mkfireman Yeah You Are +2Reply

I heard that sitting on the toilet initiates a fleshy tube to come out of their bum-hole and that's where the pee comes out.

@Coeurdemonstre1 I heard that sitting on the toilet initiates a fleshy tube to come out of their bum-hole and that's where the pee...

Unbelievable. Our educational system is so broken that adults were never taught basic biology or know how to use proper scientific terms.

The tube is called the cootiepipe and it comes out their anus.

@Larny2019 Unbelievable. Our educational system is so broken that adults were never taught basic biology or know how to use...

Wow, so many things are making sense now. I was wondering what all those people asking for CP were talking about.

The damn cootiepipe.

There are girls (and women) out there who think females pee from their vagina and that there's only one hole.

There is a nonscary way to interpret this.

Purely by population, there are more male humans than female humans.

If "know how boys/girls pee" refers strictly to personal experience of the action and sensations of urination, then it is true that only boys know how boys pee and only girls know how girls pee.

So since the number of boys exceeds the number of girls, the number of people who know how boys pee is more than the number of people who know how girls pee.

QED.

I think everyone knows how everyone pees. This isn't rocket science.

@dankXD I think everyone knows how everyone pees. This isn't rocket science.

You poor sweet summer child... A lot of People are dumb as bricks.

That's because we talk about it more

I'm speechless

Girls... pee??

@Cheytuflya Girls... pee??

Next, they're going to say.... Get ready for this.... Might want to sit down....

Girls poop.

I know! But I've heard some stories, and allegedly, it's true! But that could never happen.

How does this work? When women usually do it in pairs?

I would just assume it's because boys can/will pee anywhere, thus providing more exposure to the way it all goes down.

Plus, girls go in groups. Why is that? What are they hiding?

Girls-peeing sus.

Guys pee standing up
Girls pee sitting down