+39

If french fries were an animal, amirite?

Achilles982s avatar Animals & Nature
1 6
The voters have decided that Achilles982 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wait, are they the finished product like a steak, or the living animal?

Don't think I could deep fry a hundred little screaming potato sticks

@paintingsbyO Wait, are they the finished product like a steak, or the living animal? Don't think I could deep fry a hundred...

I was thinking that french frys were the living animal. I reached in the bag and ate the first thing I touched, which was a long ass french fry. Short ones live longer. No I'm not high.

@Achilles982 I was thinking that french frys were the living animal. I reached in the bag and ate the first thing I touched...

I dunno see, while its easier to catch a long fry, I desire the short ones more, better crunch

@Nlphbtsms I dunno see, while its easier to catch a long fry, I desire the short ones more, better crunch

But the long ones grab more attention, they're easier to find when you're not looking. It's like a brightly colored mouse vs one with good camouflage. When you're hungry, you eat the first mouse you can find.

are you eating french fries right now?

@Tanmoykayesen are you eating french fries right now?

Yep. Hit the drive through, reached in the bag, and pulled out one long ass french fry because it was the first one untouched. Went directly in my mouth.