+36

If it weren't for sexual attraction, you'd probably view naked people of the sex you're attracted to with the same disgust as you do of the sex you're not attracted to, amirite?

Mytokhondrias avatar Money & Economics
0 12
The voters have decided that Mytokhondria is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Bold of you to assume I only like one sex

@Boknows1 Bold of you to assume I only like one sex

Yes that was one of my (ill-founded) presumptions.

At least for me personally I think women have much better looking bodies than us donkey shaped males with out beat stick up front that id probably look at my self and then look at a female body and be like "dam im ugly af".

@Water-into-weed At least for me personally I think women have much better looking bodies than us donkey shaped males with out beat...

But you don't know what it's like to have a neutral perspective. Perhaps only eunuchs and asexuals have that privilege.

For example, two of women's main assets (breasts and ass) are just deposits of fat. Without sexual attraction in the cards whatsoever, idk whether they would be considered beautiful.

wait, you look at your non-preferred sexual partner gender with... disgust ? that's kinda weird. You realize (okay I am assuming here, but most likely) that YOU are one of those, right ?

So you're telling me.... if I wasn't attracted to women like I am now... that I wouldn't be attracted to them when I looked at them? It really makes a man ponder.

I don't look at any naked bodies in disgust. They are just naked bodies. No big deal.