+48

It turns out that living through a global event that will be remembered in the history books isn't anywhere near as exciting as reading about it in history books makes it seem. amirite?

Qrusaders avatar History
0 7
The voters have decided that Qrusader is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The great pandemic of the twenties

Not exciting for most of us who are just stuck at home. But I bet those who are actively against this pandemic have a lot of things to look back on.

This is an important thing to realize. A lot of people who say things like, "they don't build them like like they used to", or people who have nostalgia for a time period are generally looking back from comfort at a snapshot of memories that don't show the struggle behind the curtain.

Oh yesaa like that

As someone who lives in a dictatorship country pretending to be republic. I assure you, you really don't want to live in a historic event.

mostly it's a lot of zoom. although the protests here in seattle where pretty wild ngl.

It will be interesting in my opinion. In 50-100 years they're going to look back on the pandemic and wonder why so many conspiracies were going around.