+55

Life isn't a fun game, because it's pay-to-win. amirite?

freq432s avatar Games
0 7
The voters have decided that freq432 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The reason your life might not be fun is precisely because you think it's pay-to-win. There's a lot of "happiness" research done by economists and psychologists to show that there's a lotttt more to happiness than money. You should look it up, it's a really cool field of study!

@Kionix The reason your life might not be fun is precisely because you think it's pay-to-win. There's a lot of...

Oh, please don't misunderstand me... My life is actually quite fun! I work hard to have a good attitude. This is more a statement about society in a general sense. I was thinking about mobile games and made a little connection. It's a little tongue-in-cheek, heh.

but some people hack

Not really, some of the richest people are the most depressed n I don't see that as a W

Baykonrs avatar Baykonr Yeah You Are +4Reply

For some its pray-to-win

There are probably tons of people with no money in the bank that have really fun lives.