+45

If poke ball's aren't reusable, just imagine how many poke ball's are littering and polluting the poke world from failed catches. amirite?

paintingsbyOs avatar Money & Economics
0 7
The voters have decided that paintingsbyO is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What's funny is that the pokemon can slap the ball away and it's still usable, but they snap it in half if they're trapped but escape.

@Boknows12 What's funny is that the pokemon can slap the ball away and it's still usable, but they snap it in half if they're...

Wish the ones that got slapped away were reuse-able in the games. And yeah I imagine that's how it works. What ever energy was used to catch them or attempt to catch them could have been a one time charge, that could be another reason.

I can see three possible things how the real world would deal with it.

1: the boomer. Leave it there and destroy the environment, then blame younger people for it

2: company campaign. Reward people for bringing broken shells and recycle them

3: scientist developers. Make pokeballs sturdier so they can be attempted with several times unless the monster is buff

@paintingsbyO I can see three possible things how the real world would deal with it. 1: the boomer. Leave it there and destroy...

4: Scientist Developers part two: Make the poke balls biodegradable, starting from the inside so that successful attempts don't rot.

Icy-layers avatar Icy-layer Yeah You Are +5Reply

Finding poke shells on the beach or a beaten track, and turning them into jewelry or ugly DIY projects by cat (meowth) ladies and hippies lol. So many options

Good thing it's not real or that could be a problem