+97

Whether you're scared of the dark or not, everyone sprints up the basement stairs after turning off the lights. amirite?

Boknows1s avatar Animals & Nature
1 8
The voters have decided that Boknows1 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I mean as a kid. But I haven't in ages. The chains are too tight.

No. Not really.

@jodzdzownica No. Not really.

Agreed, even my wife who's afraid of the dark doesn't do this.

@Highvaluedaygame Agreed, even my wife who's afraid of the dark doesn't do this.

Agreed. However the monsters are rarely in the basement. Basements are for where you keep victims, and you probably wouldn't put any lights down there in such a case.

Scariest thing in my basement is me at that time.. plus having a fully lit half finished basement helps too

Well, whether you're scared of it or not, the monsters are still gonna eat your ass

@Tuggspeedmen Well, whether you're scared of it or not, the monsters are still gonna eat your ass

Eat my ass, you say? Where are those monsters at? You know, so I can avoid that...

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are -2Reply