+57

We live in an age where people go out of their way to be offended by something, amirite?

Icy-layers avatar Money & Economics
0 18
The voters have decided that Icy-layer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You take that back, right now!

People are too soft now

Times have changed

For some people, it's the only meaning in life, they chose to have.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are +7Reply

Unlike an age when people were burned at the stake for being accused of witchcraft? Seems pretty mellow these days.

KilljoyXs avatar KilljoyX Yeah You Are +6Reply

Do you have an example?

Creegs17s avatar Creegs17 Yeah You Are +6Reply

I find that offensive! X(

How very dare you, now I feel butthurt!

Only 2 of the previous 3 responses are ironic...

Well this offended me. /s

People often choose to be offended.

You son of a bitch what are you saying about my comrades?!

Framie1s avatar Framie1 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I dont agree and I have to say I feel attacked

XdJackiebois avatar XdJackieboi Yeah You Are +2Reply

OK, grandpa. This is the kind of thing boomers say when they're told they can't use ethnic slurs anymore.

@hwoarangatan OK, grandpa. This is the kind of thing boomers say when they're told they can't use ethnic slurs anymore.

Gotta disagree. My experiences tell me some folks just want to be offended - has nothing to do with age. The woman my nephew was married to never, ever was wrong - everyone else was and was always offended about something.

@Icy-layer Not even close to what I was talking about. But thanks for proving my point

I didn't explain well, then, She was offended at everything - everyone made her mad, and she was a truly unhappy person because she choose to be offended, be angry.