+56

Men who are the most confident in their knowledge of how a woman's mind works are often also the most confidently incorrect about how women's bodies work. amirite?

Robisraels avatar Jobs & Employment
0 6
The voters have decided that Robisrael is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hmm maybe

Confident does not equal accurate

As a married man with three daughters, I am confident I know very little about how their minds work. I know them very well as people, but their reactions still surprise me. I have learned quite a bit about how their bodies work so I can adequately support their health needs. I admit I was wrong about quite a bit early on, but have educated myself with the help of my wife.

Much of the disinformation came from the utter lack of sex ed in my youth, as it just really wasn't discussed at all except the very basic mechanics. The Literature certainly made things worse too. Its actually sad the amount of things that are completely wrong that are still being taught.

Its truly shameful the lack of regard that even many health professionals have for many women's issues.

Overall you statement hit the nail squarely on the head.

@Mihaiescu01 As a married man with three daughters, I am confident I know very little about how their minds work. I know them...

As a gay man with a sister and many close female friends and relatives, women are like math and physics to me. I don't get how they work, but I'm glad that they do, and someone more willing and competent is willing to do them.

Speak for yourself, limpy.