+47

As flowers for lovers are different than flowers for a grave you cannot steal flowers from the cemetery to give them to your S.O. amirite?

Vindicare-jjls avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
0 10
The voters have decided that Vindicare-jjl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Who steals flowers from the cemetery

Flowers are flowers no?

And the dead people won't miss the flowers.

@DrewCarey420 Flowers are flowers no? And the dead people won't miss the flowers.

You dont get the point, culturally, or well at least in western countries, there are clearly defined romantic flower types and graveyard flower types. They are different species so if you steal them she or he will know because it will not be the right type of flower.

@Vindicare-jjl You dont get the point, culturally, or well at least in western countries, there are clearly defined romantic...

As long as the flowers are pretty, she will be happy and not question them.

Wrong type of flower, wtf man.

I mean roses are one thing, but I think you overthink.

Often times people leave the deceased loved ones favorite flowers on their grave (depending on the cemetery rules for fresh cut flowers), so if your SO happens to have the same taste as the deceased, then sure you can.

Shouldnot and cannot ain't the same thing.

Sets down beer "watch me"

If you smell flowers look for coffins or graves

Not gonna ask you how you know that.....

What if I commit necrophilia?

teknogreeks avatar teknogreek Yeah You Are +2Reply