+84

If you add enough ice to tea, after a while it would become half and half tea. amirite?

Openeyess avatar Food & Drink
0 9
The voters have decided that Openeyes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Do you know how tea is made?

Calumhjs avatar Calumhj Yeah You Are +8Reply

Is your ice made out of cream?

@Crazymotherfuker Is your ice made out of cream?

I assume OP means half iced tea half sweet tea. Not "half and half" in your tea.

Milkzeys avatar Milkzey Yeah You Are +8Reply
@cjcusack Where would the sweet come from?

I'm going to take a guess here and say you are not from the southern US lol

If you order tea at a restaurant in most southern states, you get sweet tea. Not iced tea, not hot tea, sweet tea.

@Framie1 Well smack my ass and call me Sally! So where does the SWEET come from?

Are you literally asking what makes sweet tea sweet? It's sugar.

Nickyikkys avatar Nickyikky Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Nickyikky Are you literally asking what makes sweet tea sweet? It's sugar.

"If you add enough ice to tea, after awhile it would become half and half tea". No sugar mentioned. No sweet tea.

@Crazymotherfuker "If you add enough ice to tea, after awhile it would become half and half tea". No sugar mentioned. No sweet tea.

That's my point - I bet OP lives in a place where "tea" implies sweet tea. That's why I explained that in the south if you say tea, you mean sweet tea.

OP, you from the south?