+92

Alcoholic Seltzer is Millennial Zima. amirite?

Icy-layers avatar History
0 7
The voters have decided that Icy-layer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Zima was mainly Gen X, and it's mostly Gen Z drinking alcoholic seltzers. So how is it a millennial thing?

XdJackiebois avatar XdJackieboi Yeah You Are +7Reply

As a millennial I never drank Zima personally but I heard a rumor about a kid who's older sister let him drink some in 2004.

Zima IS a millenial thing, you zoomer.

@Robisrael Zima IS a millenial thing, you zoomer.

It's came off most shelf's in the late 90s…. as the oldest millenials were beginning to drink. Zima is a Gen X thing that died because millenials didnt drink it

@Achilles982 It's came off most shelf's in the late 90s…. as the oldest millenials were beginning to drink. Zima is a Gen X...

The oldest millenials were like, mid/late teens in the late 90s. I've never seen anyone over the age of 17 drink a Zima.

@Alixkast The oldest millenials were like, mid/late teens in the late 90s. I've never seen anyone over the age of 17 drink a Zima.

Yeah… so the millennials didn't drink it as they came of age and the brand slowly died. It was Gen X drinking it when it was popular