+138

If your pickup truck isn't dirty you don't need a pickup truck. amirite?

capamericasurs avatar Cars & Transportation
0 14
The voters have decided that capamericasur is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or you just went into a car wash

HolgerSturms avatar HolgerSturm Yeah You Are +12Reply

This is dumb

Boknows12s avatar Boknows12 Yeah You Are +10Reply

If your pick-up line isn't dirty you don't need a pick-up line. 'S why Bluto gets all the girls . . .

I have a regular car, but it's dirty, do I need a pickup truck?

Mytokhondrias avatar Mytokhondria Yeah You Are +8Reply

Weird gatekeeping but ok bubba.

Or maybe you care a out it enough to clean it after making a mess.
Or maybe you use it to cart wood around, which isn't very dirty.
Or maybe you haul bricks to build stuff, also not dirty.
Or maybe you haul larger car parts and tools around, which also don't generate dirt.

Or maybe the reality is that if you go mudding and don't clean your truck, you should go buy a jeep, because you're not using your truck as a truck

Framie1s avatar Framie1 Yeah You Are +7Reply

Or I just haul things in the city

Isn't this more an "if your 4x4 isn't dirty" though?

I know people who haul boxes about in theirs. On roads

GnarlyStarwins avatar GnarlyStarwin Yeah You Are +5Reply

I guess this is just a generalization but the pickup might have been just washed or they might not go offroading with the pickup and use it to haul stuff

MikewithdeTs avatar MikewithdeT Yeah You Are +4Reply

What if you're a carwash repairman/tester?

Hard manual labor workers = blue colar workers. They deserve to have clean vehicles if they so please!

Girlislits avatar Girlislit Yeah You Are +4Reply

I keep my pickup clean. I need a pickup because I'm a welder. I need to look respectable, not like a hillbilly cowboy.

@Achilles982 I keep my pickup clean. I need a pickup because I'm a welder. I need to look respectable, not like a hillbilly cowboy.

Exactly. People who care about their things wash their truck. You can use something without leaving it looking like trash. Your hands get dirty and you wash them. Your clothes get dirty and you wash them. Why should a vehicle be any different.