+125

Contrary to what The Notorious B.I.G. believed, in fact No Money, Mo' Problems, amirite?

Legendnoel77s avatar Money & Economics
0 4
The voters have decided that Legendnoel77 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nah, he's not saying that poor people don't have problems, everyone has problems. He's saying that when you get rich, you get more problems that you don't have to deal with as a poor person.

Paparazzi, fairweather friends, distant relatives coming out of the woodwork, etc. The more money we come across, the more problems we see-ee.

Apartlavishnesss avatar Apartlavishness Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Apartlavishness Nah, he's not saying that poor people don't have problems, everyone has problems. He's saying that when you get...

That's fair and I guess it's relative, right?

Having no money comes with wondering where the next meal comes from, or will I have a roof over my head.

Whereas having money comes with "first world problems" like having to deal with paparazzi, or issues like fake friends.

Legendnoel77s avatar Legendnoel77 Yeah You Are +3Reply

How do u know? Were you extremely rich at one point?

miraclerandys avatar miraclerandy Yeah You Are +3Reply