+119

There is no such thing as Almond Milk because there's no such thing as an almond titty. amirite?

Squintygibberoses4jts avatar Food & Drink
0 15
The voters have decided that Squintygibberoses4jt is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Peanut butter

@88080808088 Peanut butter

Peanut butter is actually peanuts though. It's only called butter because it's a spread.

@Squintygibberoses4jt Peanut butter is actually peanuts though. It's only called butter because it's a spread.

Almond milk is actually almonds though. It's only called milk because it's a drink 🤷

Milkzeys avatar Milkzey Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Milkzey Almond milk is actually almonds though. It's only called milk because it's a drink 🤷

No, it's called almonds because Almond Juice sounds disgusting. Water is added to finely ground Almonds to make it.

Reminds me of that episode of simpsons when they drank Malk....lol

I've seen some close to that color.

swiggybabys avatar swiggybaby Yeah You Are +7Reply

It makes me angry, just call it "almond drink" (or soy drink, etc)

Camperofjustices avatar Camperofjustice Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Camperofjustice It makes me angry, just call it "almond drink" (or soy drink, etc)

A lot of them do now. Costco's almond and oat ones are called "non dairy beverage"

Tanmoykayesens avatar Tanmoykayesen Yeah You Are +5Reply