+74

Among 7.8 billion+ people on planet Earth, there has to be at least one person with superpowers. amirite?

jodzdzownicas avatar Money & Economics
0 9
The voters have decided that jodzdzownica is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

no it hasn't

@Surfaces no it hasn't

C'mon dude. 7.8 billion people and you're telling me not one of em got superpowers? Someone's definitely lying. You can't change my mind.

@jodzdzownica C'mon dude. 7.8 billion people and you're telling me not one of em got superpowers? Someone's definitely lying. You...

Among 7.8 billion+ people on earth, there has to be at least one person such that 2+2=5 and all dogs are vegan.

If this sounds absurd to you, then I've convinced you that things which are outright impossible do not become more probable with a larger sample size. So, if we were then to somehow determine that superpowers are outright impossible, it would follow there's no chance of anyone having them no matter how many people there are.

If this doesn't sound absurd to you -- if you're willing to accept that maybe, just maybe, there is someone out there, such that if you met them, 2+2 really would equal 5, and all dogs really would be vegan -- then that's cool I guess, let me know when you find them.

Really depends what you consider superpowers, but i guarantee there is noone who has the power of flight, or can heal as fast as deadpool

Among 7.8 billion+ people on planet Earth, there has to be at least one person that loves me.

Mytokhondrias avatar Mytokhondria Yeah You Are +3Reply