+102

There's no one more frustrated than a contact lens wearer who can still see after they climbed into bed at night, amirite?

Openeyess avatar Cars & Transportation
0 8
The voters have decided that Openeyes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Recently I forgot to take them off at all and just went to sleep with them. I woke up and out of habit put on my glasses and realized my vision was super blurry. Took them off and I could see and realized I slept with my contacts on lol

Openeyess avatar Openeyes Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Openeyes Recently I forgot to take them off at all and just went to sleep with them. I woke up and out of habit put on my...

How did you open your eyes after sleeping in them, they stick onto your eyeballs so much

I wear dailies and sleep in them everyday. Usually for at least 2-4 weeks without issue. Eye appointments every year with no ill effect. I could get two years out of a 30 day supply of dailies. You can also take them out once a week, replace and save some money's.

I have hand wipes + a trash can next to my bed for this exact reason

browngodiss avatar browngodis Yeah You Are +3Reply

Hit home just last night lol