+124

When a woman hits a man, she doesn't hurt him physically; she hurts his ego. amirite?

Cheytuflyas avatar History
0 15
The voters have decided that Cheytuflya is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

nah dude, a woman punching you in the face hurts. Im not saying EVERY Woman can swing like a bro...but plenty of women can crack you a good one when they connect. Men just have to suck it up and act like it doesnt hurt, because they arent really allowed to retaliate. Even if its some random alphakaren, you do much but shake it off and walk away and 6 MFrs thinking they are defenders of the pussyverse jump in and stomp you for your attempt.

KilljoyXs avatar KilljoyX Yeah You Are +7Reply

I think this really depends which woman hits the man lol

Incorrect

jodzdzownicas avatar jodzdzownica Yeah You Are +6Reply

Go tell that to any man who's been physically abused by a female partner.

Not when she hits him with a cast iron skillet.

Come on down to my hood. These farm girls will change your mind, real quick.

@teknogreek Come on down to my hood. These farm girls will change your mind, real quick.

Hell yeah. A 110 lb blonde who's used to wrangling 1000lb horse has neither fear not weakness.

Surfacess avatar Surfaces Yeah You Are +4Reply

I have no idea what this poses

Can't even hurt us physically..

Slaps hurt. A lot. I'd take a punch over a slap.

Rhonda Rousey punches Pee Wee Herman and breaks him in half.

Thee-Apple-Lords avatar Thee-Apple-Lord Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Thee-Apple-Lord Rhonda Rousey punches Pee Wee Herman and breaks him in half.

Rhonda Rousey isn't that strong, she's a lightweight fighter. She's alright fighting other 130 5'7" women I guess though, but a punch from her wouldn't be that bad relative to other people

@Mytokhondria Rhonda Rousey isn't that strong, she's a lightweight fighter. She's alright fighting other 130 5'7" women I guess...

That and she wasn't a good striker to begin with. Nunez, Cyborg, and Holms though are a different story.

hurts his ego

Ain't always about the ego, my man.

Sometimes it's the heart that hurts the most, playa.

Voluspacookies avatar Voluspacookie Yeah You Are 0Reply